Top Ten Ways to Avoid Annoying People
1. Avoid any local places -Usually the most annoying people go to Starbucks and the Mall. Avoid those places unless you want to suffer.
2. Always have a pair of earphones -The greatest invention made by man is the earphones. Earphones are the universal sign of “Leave me alone”.
3. Avoid sitting close to them -When confronted with the choice of sitting close to an annoying person, or standing up for five hours, always choose to stand up. You do not want to be that person who has to suffer through them yapping in your ear about their stupid cat spitting a hairball.
4. Avoid getting partnered with them -Teachers purposely place an annoying student in each group because they are truly evil. If you’re one of the unlucky, you can always go back to number two.
5. Find a happy place -Zoning out can be easy. Just find anywhere else and picture yourself there. Eventually the annoying person will get bored of you ignoring them, and they will move on to their next victim.
6. Think about the consequences -Imagine how ugly you would look in orange. The judge will not care how annoying that person is.
7. Block them -If you have an annoying person on any social media and they are constantly bombing your phone, block them. Call your telephone company and block their number.
8. Find a good excuse -You must always have a good excuse. Tell them your grandma died for the 7th time or that your cat is having puppies.
9. Avoid their friends -The number way of finding someone is by being with their friends. In this case, you want to avoid them unless you plan to suffer by listening to their annoying voice.
10. Beat them up… with the truth -If you have had gone through all previous nine suggestions and you still cannot avoid that person, just beat them up. Hit them with your verbal punches of truth.