14 Questions with Nubia Acosta, Educator
1. When and where were you born?
I was born in June 28, 1981 at Diaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas.
2. Did you have any nicknames?
My friends would call me Nubis.
3. What were you most afraid of as a child?
I was scared of snakes.
4. Who was your best friend? Are you still in touch with them?
My best friend is Cynthia and yes, we are still in touch.
5. What was your favorite sport?
My favorite sport was basketball.
6. What was your most memorable college moments?
I had many memorable college moments, but my most memorable moments was parting with my friends.
7. Why did you decide to attend college?
I am really in love with school. I love to be going to school because it would make me think about my future.
8. What was your first job?
My first job was in the Work Study Program
9. What was your best job?
My best job is the one I have right now, being a teacher.
10. What was your worst job?
My worst job was Macy’s because I got the job during Christmas Season.
11. What is your definition of “happiness”?
My definition of happiness is waking up and knowing that God is in control and have a purpose in life and feeling fulfilled.12.
12. What is your most memorable travel experience?
My most memorable travel experience was when I went to Merida and saw the Mexican Ancient Civilizations like Tulum. I also visited Chichen Itza.
13. What do you do in your spare time?
I mostly read and go online shopping, but since I’ve been working a lot I have been sleeping in my spare time.
14. What are the main lessons you’ve learned in life?
I’ve learned many things in life. The main lessons I’ve learned is to always have a positive attitude and never let anyone bring you down.